We take accessibility very seriously and strive to ensure that our site permits both physical and intellectual access to the widest possible audience. We have developed our site with reference to the work of the World-Wide-Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
To view our website in another language
We strive to ensure that our site is user friendly to all our parents.
If you would like to view our website in another language please use the following link:
In Google translate, you can translate the content of our website by copying and pasting our web address http://www.westhoveinfants.co.uk/ into the contents box on the left hand side of your screen. On the right hand side choose your chosen language and click on the translate button.