Please click on the image below for further advice on MOMO:
At West Hove Infant School the children learn some simple rules for keeping themselves safe when using the computer:
If I am writing a message (postie, blog, or other message) or anything that someone else will read (e.g. a home page or wiki).
I will :
- always ask a grown up before I use a computer;
- only message if a grown up knows;
- be kind and polite – do not hurt anyone’s feelings;
- never log on as someone else;
- only use a nickname or first name;
- never share my address;
- never talk to strangers;
- be clear – write in sentences;
- be polite – SHOUTING is rude!
If I am reading a message or looking at anything on the computer.
- tell a grown up I trust if I don’t like something I see or it upsets me
Please read the Safety Net newsletter below for further information on e-safety.
Please link on the link below to access further E-Safety resources: