West Hove Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment.
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic part-time Class Teacher, for 2.5 days per week, to join the teaching team on a fixed term contract, to start as soon as possible, until 31st August 2019.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Wednesday 13th February 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday 26th February 2019
We also have a vacancy for a Teaching Assistant, 5 mornings per week, to give support to the children and teacher in class. The Midday Supervisor post will also be part of this role, which will start as soon as possible.
Closing Date: Friday 22nd February 2019 (midday)
Interview Date: Wednesday 27th February 2019
Please see below for further information and how to apply.
Part-time Teacher post details:
- Advert – Part-Time Class Teacher
- Classroom Teacher – Job Description and Person Specification
- Letter from Headteacher
- Application form with guidance notes (Teachers)
- Class Teacher – Section 5 Knowledge Skills and Experience
Teaching Assistant post details:
- Advert – Teaching Assistant with MDSA
- Post Details Pack TA+MDSA
- Application Form with guidance notes (Schools Support Staff)
- Teaching Assistant – Section 5 Knowledge Skills and Experience
Previous experience of working in an infant/primary school setting is essential.
If you have a general inquiry regarding our recruitment process and procedures please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org